Wow! I get to be the first to write in your guest book! I want to let you know how happy we are that Sabriand is joining the family! We wish you a long and happy life together as you continue to walk with the Lord. With our love & best wishes, Mom & Dad
Yay! So I saw this coming a mile away when these two met. Shari doesn't know this but Sabriand and I had coffee one day and he admitted that he thought she looked like an angel!! I was pretty sure this would be happening soon after a comment like that! You two are wonderful querky people and I wish you all the blessings in the world on your new union!!! Love MODO (laura) ps.. so sad i can't be there in person :(
Wow! I get to be the first to write in your guest book! I want to let you know how happy we are that Sabriand is joining the family! We wish you a long and happy life together as you continue to walk with the Lord.
ReplyDeleteWith our love & best wishes,
Mom & Dad
Yay! So I saw this coming a mile away when these two met. Shari doesn't know this but Sabriand and I had coffee one day and he admitted that he thought she looked like an angel!! I was pretty sure this would be happening soon after a comment like that! You two are wonderful querky people and I wish you all the blessings in the world on your new union!!!
ReplyDeleteLove MODO (laura)
ps.. so sad i can't be there in person :(